The Flojet BW5005 Bottled Water System is part of Flojet’s premium water dispensing product line. When a water bottle is connected to the system, fresh water is available for use with coffee/tea machines, water dispensers, refrigerators, ice makers, or any other application where portable potable water is needed. The Bottled Water system is also designed for convenience-the pump shuts off when the water source is depleted, and when water is restored, the pump will automatically restart. This eliminates the chance of any damage to the appliance running dry.
Replacement for the Flojet BW3000 + BW4005
Model No.: BW5005 12 Volt
- 20 Feet of quarter inch tubing included
- Illuminated On/Off Switch Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard to reach places
- Long Life Motor Ensures years of reliable operation.
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump Provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
- Quick Disconnect Ports Allows for easy wand replacement in seconds.
- Quiet Operation Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimize noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
- Flojet Bottled Water Systems protect the environment by eliminating the need for a water filter when dispensing water to your refrigerator, preventing over 300,000 filters from being disposed of each year.
|Flow Rate||.6 (gpm)
|Max. Pressure||40 (psi)
|Dimensions||6.86H x 13.72W x 21.60D (cms)
2.95H x 5.12W x 7.62D (inches)