The new and latest improved Bottled Water System (BW5000-010A High Flow HF) is part of Flojet’s premium water dispensing product line. This latest pump has flow rate almost double the BW5000-000A presently on the market. When a water bottle is connected to the system, fresh water is available for use with coffee/tea machines, water dispensers, refrigerators, ice makers, or any other application where portable potable water is needed. The Bottled Water system is also designed for convenience-the pump shuts off when the water source is depleted, and when water is restored, the pump will automatically restart. This eliminates the chance of any damage to the appliance running dry. This high flow pump makes filling devices faster and easier. UL Approved
The BW5000-010A is the replacement system for the Flojet BW1000A, BW4000 and BW5000
Model No.: BW5000-010A High Flow HF
- Pumps faster than the BW5000 presently sold on the market.
- 20 Feet of quarter inch tubing included
- Illuminated On/Off Switch Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard to reach places
- High Flow Long Life Motor Ensures years of reliable operation.
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump Provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
- Quick Disconnect Ports Allows for easy wand replacement in seconds.
- Quiet Operation Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimize noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
- Flojet Bottled Water Systems protect the environment by eliminating the need for a water filter when dispensing water to your refrigerator, preventing over 300,000 filters from being disposed of each year.
- Fastest pump on the market.
|Flow Rate||1.0 (gpm) BW5000-010A HF (NEW model)
.6 (gpm) BW5000-000A
|Max. Pressure||40 (psi)
|Dimensions||2.95H x 5.12W x 7.62D (inches)|
|Amp Draw||0.4 Amps for 115 VAC|
|Cycles||50/60 for AC models (Hz)|